Senoia Car Accident Lawyer
Getting into a car accident can be a scary and confusing experience. Unfortunately, securing compensation in the aftermath of these incidents can become difficult. At Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C., our Senoia car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping clients secure any compensation they are entitled to after an incident. Call us today so we can get to work investigating your case.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
After sustaining a serious car accident injury, you need an attorney you can trust both professionally and personally, Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. is ready to help.
- We focus on giving personalized attention to every client we work with. We take the time to get to know you and your needs.
- Our team has secured many multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of clients.
- We take Senoia car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means our clients only pay legal fees after we secure the compensation they deserve.
What type of damages can you recover after a car accident claim?
There are various types of economic and non-economic damages that a car accident victim could be entitled to. Our Senoia car accident attorneys regularly secure the following for clients:
- All medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages in cases of gross negligence
How can a lawyer help you?
In most cases, a car accident victim will not have the resources or legal experience necessary to pursue full compensation for their claim. The Senoia personal injury lawyers at Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C., we will:
- Obtain all evidence necessary to prove liability, including video and photo surveillance, accident reports, eyewitness statements, and more.
- Ensure the injured victim is evaluated by a trusted medical professional who will fully assess their injuries.
- Negotiate with all parties involved to obtain maximum compensation for the client.
Common causes of car accidents in Senoia, GA
According to the Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety, there were nearly 4,000 traffic crashes in Coweta County during the latest reporting year of data available. These Incidents led to 1,682 injuries and 23 fatalities.
Unfortunately, many of the car accidents in Senoia are caused by distracted driving behaviors. According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around nine people are killed and more than 1,000 are injured each day in this country due to distracted driving. This includes any activity that takes a driver’s focus off of the roadway (texting, talking on the phone, browsing the Internet, etc.).
Another major concern for Senoia driver safety is impaired driving. Drivers intoxicated by alcohol and drugs pose significant threats on the roadway.
In Senoia, it is not uncommon for drivers and passengers to sustain the following injuries in an accident:
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Internal organ damage and internal bleeding
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
Contact an attorney today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident that was caused by another driver’s negligent actions, contact an attorney immediately. The team at Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. is dedicated to helping clients secure any compensation they are entitled to. When you need a Senoia car accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or by calling (770) 251-7100.