Newnan Catastrophic Injury Attorney
Catastrophic injuries have life-altering consequences for not only the victim but also for any loved ones and family. If you or your loved one has been a victim of catastrophic injuries, contact Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. in Newnan, Georgia for the tough legal advocacy you need. Our Coweta County personal injury lawyers have extensive experience successfully representing individuals who have suffered serious, debilitating injuries caused by the negligence of others.
Why Choose Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C.?
Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. provides tenacious representation for high-stakes catastrophic injury cases.
- We give each of our clients dedicated personal attention, ensuring that their legal needs are met.
- With more than 100 combined years of experience living and working in the community we serve, we are committed to providing our clients with the exceptional representation they deserve.
- We operate on a contingency-fee basis, which means you don’t pay us any legal fees until we settle or win your case.
Why You Need a Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
A catastrophic injury is not your run-of-the-mill personal injury claim. These cases involve complex legal and medical issues and high damages, which may mean larger legal teams and more thorough proceedings from any defendants. It is in your best interests to have an experienced catastrophic injury attorney by your side to:
- Investigate your accident to determine cause and liability
- Secure and preserve evidence in your case
- Construct a strong claim based on the facts
- Negotiate skillfully with insurance companies on your behalf
- Take your case to trial if it is in your best interests
What Are Catastrophic Injuries?
Catastrophic injuries are serious injuries that have long-term effects on the victim. These injuries can leave a person with lifelong disabilities and cause stress for the entire family. Examples of catastrophic injuries include:
- Severe traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury causing paralysis
- Severe burns
- Amputations and loss of limbs
- Fractured bones
- Herniated discs requiring spinal fusion surgery
- Internal organ damage
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
Common causes of catastrophic injuries include:
- Automobile accidents: Motor vehicle collisions, including car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, are a leading cause of catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, fractures, internal injuries, and loss of limbs.
- Falls: According to the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) falls are the leading cause of hospital emergency room visits, accounting for more than eight million visits per year in the U.S. Slip and fall accidents can cause fractured bones, traumatic brain injury, or death.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites can be dangerous for workers, despite safety precautions. Working from heights or with sharp tools and heavy equipment can result in a range of workplace accidents that cause serious or catastrophic injuries.
Damages in a Catastrophic Injury Claim
Damages tend to run high in catastrophic injury cases. Your injuries may require continuing medical treatment and lost wages for decades, or into the foreseeable future. You are entitled to claim noneconomic damages, such as pain and suffering, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment of life.
Disability and/or disfigurement may be included in catastrophic injury damages. Our experienced personal injury lawyers will work with medical professionals to assess the full extent of your damages, now and in the future.
Contact Us Today
Our Coweta County personal injury lawyers are dedicated advocates for catastrophic injury victims. If you or your loved one has sustained severe, debilitating injuries caused by the negligence of another, get in contact Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C online or at (770) 251-7100. We have the knowledge, skills, and resources to aggressively pursue the full and fair compensation in your catastrophic injury claim.