Experienced Auto Accident and DUI Attorneys Serving Newnan, Coweta County and Metro Atlanta With Results That No Other Law Firm Can Match
Dedicated lawyers managing your claim for compensation in Georgia
Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis P.C. provides tenacious legal representation for the toughest personal injury, workers’ compensation, DUI and criminal cases in Georgia. While other firms make promises, we deliver results. Our attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience, so we know the law and the local court systems throughout Metro Atlanta. This enables us to take on cases that general practice lawyers and smaller firms shy away from. The majority of our clients are referred by satisfied clients, law enforcement officers, attorneys and justice system personnel, so you can be confident we’ll handle your case capably and with great care. If you want tough legal representation, go with Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis P.C.
Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. has a proven track record in injury cases in Coweta County that no other law firm can match. The attorneys at Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C., have achieved the largest Nursing Home Negligence verdict in the State of Georgia; the largest personal injury (non wrongful death) verdict in Coweta County; the second largest personal injury (non wrongful death) verdict in Coweta County; and 7 of the 10 largest injury verdicts and settlements in Coweta County, Georgia according to verdicts and settlements databases.
Proven and trusted legal service for civil and criminal matters
Our attorneys represent people in crisis. Our firm offers:
- Experienced representation — As former prosecutors, our lawyers have worked both sides of the courtroom and are familiar with all the courts in the Newnan and Metro Atlanta areas. We give you the advantage of time-tested legal strategies and practical experience.
- Exceptional achievement — Former clients as well as judges, attorneys and police officers refer new clients to us, because they know we have an established track record of success.
- Extensive knowledge — With more than 100 hundred years of combined experience as prosecutors, insurance defense litigators, DUI and auto accident lawyers, our seasoned legal team provides reliable legal guidance and aggressive trial advocacy.
Whether your trouble has come from an accident or an arrest, we are your voice in the justice system, and we fight hard to deliver the best outcome possible.
Full-service representation for a wide range of practice areas
Whatever the nature of your case, you can rely on our exceptional legal services and advocacy skills to defend you. We handle civil and criminal cases in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — We provide aggressive representation for injured plaintiffs in car accident, truck accident, products liability and premises liability cases. Our personal injury attorneys are extremely knowledgeable about insurance industry litigation tactics and employ proven strategies to deliver positive results.
- Workers’ compensation — Our firm represents injured employees in workers’ compensation disputes involving denied claims, access to doctors, disability ratings and disability settlements.
- Criminal defense — We defend accused clients charged with offenses ranging from assault to theft, from drug charges to probation violations. Our criminal defense attorneys are active rather than reactive, challenging the authorities to prove every aspect of their case.
- DUI or DWI — Our defense lawyers fight aggressively on behalf of drivers arrested for DUI or DWI. We understand how important your driver’s license is; we fight to protect your driving privileges and spare you from heavy fines and jail time.
Whatever your legal dilemma may be, our goal is to provide excellent representation that delivers positive results.
Let our skilled Newnan trial lawyers handle your injury claim or criminal defense
If you’re seeking compensation for your injuries or a comprehensive defense for your criminal charge, our responsive attorneys at Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis P.C. can help. Contact us today online or call us for a free consultation at 770-285-7566. We proudly serve all of Coweta County, Newnan, and the Metro Atlanta area.