Newnan Neck Injury Lawyer
The neck is among the most vulnerable areas of the body. Neck injuries can cause chronic pain and long-term consequences for the victim.
If you have suffered neck injuries in an accident that was someone else’s fault, call Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. today. Our Newnan neck injury lawyers can tell you if you have a case and what damages you may be entitled to claim.
Why Choose Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C.?
Our Newnan personal injury attorneys are tough advocates for injured people.
- We have seven out of 10 of the largest auto accident recoveries in Coweta County.
- We give dedicated personal attention to each of our clients, ensuring that all their legal needs are met.
- We operate on a contingency-fee basis – you pay us no legal fees until we recover compensation for you.
Why You Need a Neck Injury Attorney
When you suffer a neck injury through someone else’s negligence, you have a right to financial recovery under the law. In most cases, recovery will come from an insurance company, whether your neck injuries occurred in an automobile accident, a slip and fall accident, or a workplace accident.
The insurance company of the liable party has an obligation to compensate you for your medical expenses and other losses related to your injuries. However, insurance companies operate for profit and are driven by their own interests. Our experienced personal injury lawyers know how to deal with insurance companies to seek full and fair compensation for your neck injuries.
Types of Neck Injuries
Neck injuries can occur in different types of accidents caused by the negligence of others. Types of neck injuries include:
- Whiplash: The name comes from the whip-like motion of the head and neck that often occurs in a rear-end collision. Whiplash involves damage to the muscles, ligaments, and nerves of the neck. Symptoms may include neck pain and stiffness, headaches, dizziness, and numbness or weakness in the neck and limbs.
- Sprains and strains: Certain types of accidents can cause muscle strains and ligament sprains in the neck. This type of injury causes neck pain that is aggravated by activity.
- Disk injury: Traffic crashes and other types of accidents can cause injury to the vertebral discs in the neck. This can cause irritation of the nerves in the neck and pain that travels into the legs.
- Spinal cord damage: Trauma to the cervical spine (in the neck region) can cause spinal cord damage and paralysis. Quadriplegia can result from spinal cord damage in the neck.
Common Causes of Neck Injuries
Different types of accidents can cause neck injuries. Common causes include:
- Car accidents, particularly rear-end collisions
- Bicycle Accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Falls from heights
- Falling objects
- Sports injuries and diving
Damages You May Be Able to Claim
If someone else is liable for your neck injuries, you may be able to recover economic and noneconomic damages to compensate you for your losses. Your damages may include past and future medical expenses, lost wages, loss of earning capacity, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Don’t Delay. Contact us as Soon a Possible.
If you have suffered neck injuries in an accident caused by the negligence of another, contact a Newnan personal injury lawyer at Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. at (770) 251-7100, to schedule a free consultation. We can help you pursue the maximum compensation available under the law for your injuries.