Peachtree City 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers
If you were injured in a collision with a large, commercial 18-wheeler or tractor-trailer, an experienced attorney can help. At Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. our Peachtree City 18-wheeler accident lawyers can help you recover compensation if a negligent driver or operator caused your injuries. You deserve a fair settlement for your losses, and we will hold liable parties accountable under Georgia law on your behalf.
We Investigate and Identify Negligent Parties for Liability
Negligence is the element that gives your case standing to pursue financial compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other losses. However, it is challenging to prove without evidence.
Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. will investigate and identify liable parties for negligence, including:
- Maintenance crews
- Third-party motorists
- Other liable parties
You will not have to face your detractors and their insurance providers alone. Our Peachtree City 18-wheeler accident lawyers will stand by your side throughout the process.
18-Wheeler Accidents Present Unique Challenges
Georgia 18-wheeler accidents may be more challenging to investigate than passenger car accidents since:
- They are typically more catastrophic, requiring additional investigatory resources
- Federal and state laws regulate the trucking industry, which could help your case with the proper knowledge
- 18-wheeler accidents can involve multiple third parties that were not even part of the accident
These factors can add to your Georgia injury claim’s complexity. Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. has the experience and resources necessary to negotiate a fair amount despite legal challenges you may face.
Peachtree City 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyers Demand Fair Awards
Our Peachtree City 18-wheeler accident lawyers have recovered millions on behalf of clients under OCGA § 51-12-4 to pay for:
- All accident-related medical bills
- Future medical costs
- Lost benefits and wages for missed time
- Pain and suffering and mental anguish
- Lost enjoyment of life
- And more
Pursue your case before the Georgia statute of limitations expires, generally up to two years from the injury date per OCGA § 9-3-33. While this may seem like plenty of time, act early to avoid missing your opportunity.
Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. Understands Truck Accident Cases
Most injury victims understand that they have legal rights but are unsure how to assert them. That is where a Peachtree City 18-wheeler accident lawyer can help.
Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis, P.C. offers responsive legal services that delivers on:
- Preserving evidence that speaks to the facts
- Identifying all liable parties
- Working with your medical providers to ensure the best care
- Negotiating with insurers throughout the process
- Taking your case to a civil trial if they do not pay you a fair settlement
Allow us to handle the negotiations while you focus on getting better. If you choose our firm, we do not get paid until you win your case.