Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers about personal injury:
- Do you typically seek a trucking accident settlement in Georgia, or will it be necessary to go to court?
Whenever possible, our attorneys try to negotiate a Georgia trucking accident settlement with your opponent, or opponents, in the lawsuit. This is generally the fastest and easiest way to obtain your compensation. However, if the other parties are unwilling to agree to a fair Georgia trucking accident settlement, we will take your case to court if we feel that it will result in additional benefits to you.
- My criminal charge or personal injury matter is in Coweta County, Ga. Should I hire a local attorney, or should I bring in an outsider from Atlanta? We believe that by maintaining an active presence in the local courts, we consistently achieve better results than attorneys who are not familiar with our local courts, judges and community.
- Why should I hire you for my personal injury matter? We are the largest personal injury firm in Coweta County, devoting more attorneys, legal staff and trial experience to personal injury cases than any other firm in the county. Working with us, you have contact with the attorneys handling your case, and we keep you continually informed of its status. We have represented thousands of injured persons in courts in Coweta County, throughout Georgia and across the United States.
- Can you help with my criminal defense matter? With three former prosecutors on our team of criminal defense attorneys, we are the largest criminal defense firm in this geographical area. We have more combined years of criminal trial experience than any other law firm in the area. We regularly practice in city, state and superior courts, representing persons accused of everything from minor traffic violations to murder. We have the experience and expertise to protect your rights.
- Will you be able to handle my trucking accident lawsuit in Georgia? We have specialized knowledge about how to obtain a fair trucking accident settlement in Georgia that general personal injury attorneys may not. Specific standards, regulations and rules govern the trucking industry. If any of these rules were broken and resulted in your injury, we would know how to pursue an appropriate settlement for trucking accidents in Georgia.
Contact us today
For expert legal representation in your Georgia trucking accident lawsuit, consult Kam, Ebersbach & Lewis P.C., the go-to firm of Coweta County, GA. We represent clients from the Atlanta metro area, Fayette, Carroll, and Troup counties and throughout Georgia. Our initial consultation is free.